I believe listening to your body and making sure you get the right nutrients daily is one way to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Another way is by taking vitamins. I’m anemic so in addition to taking iron pills; I wanted other supplements that would support my hair, skin, and nails. After doing some extensive research, I narrowed my choices down to Care/of. Keep reading to see why I absolutely love my Care/of vitamin subscription.
DISCLAIMER: This post is not sponsored by Care/Of. I’m simply writing my own opinions (good and bad) and chatting about the experience I’ve had with them. Thanks for reading!
WHAT IS CARE/OF & HOW DOES IT WORK
Care/of is a vitamin subscription company that provides personalized supplement recommendations and delivers them straight to your door. For added convenience, the daily supplements come packaged in individual envelopes so you don’t have to worry about opening multiple bottles.
Here’s how it works. You take a quiz, tell Care/of your goals and they give you different recommendations of vitamins, natural substances, and powders to achieve said goal. If you purchase, you’ll receive a month’s supply.
HOW MUCH DOES CARE/OF COST
The cost varies since it’s based on the supplements you choose. Right now, my pack is about $91.06 monthly. In my opinion, I don’t think it’s too bad.
CONS OF TAKING CARE/OF VITAMINS
Now, it can be a little pricey depending on which vitamins you order. The more you order, the more expensive it is. In the beginning, I would get headaches. I assumed this is because I put a truckload of new nutrients in my body and it was just adjusting. They stopped after a few days.
WHAT’S IN MY VITAMIN PACK
- Ashwagandha: to improve stress and physical endurance.
- Astaxanthin: antioxidant properties, supports eye, heart, and skin health as well as helps with athletic performance and recovery
- Cranberry: very beneficial to the urinary tract, helps prevent bacteria from sticking to the urinary tract lining
- Keratin: an essential building block for hair, skin, and nails, keeps skin moisturized and smooth, encourages hair growth, and improves nail strength
- Magnesium: supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production
- Multi-vitamin and Iron: provide vitamins and iron that are not taken in through the diet, used to treat iron or vitamin deficiencies caused by illness, pregnancy, poor nutrition, digestive disorders, and many other conditions
- Probiotic blend: used to improve digestion and restore normal flora
- Zinc: a major player in the creation of DNA, growth of cells, building proteins, healing damaged tissue, and supporting a healthy immune system
WHY I DECIDED TO GO WITH THE CARE/OF VITAMIN SUBSCRIPTION
Most of the vitamins that I chose help me with boosting my iron levels, making sure I have the energy to get through my day and maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails. I love the list of information provided with each vitamin option. In order to see your recommendations, you do take a quiz. You can see that here.
If you’re unable to set aside time to do research, but want to start taking vitamins daily – I recommend you take Care/of. The quiz is super simple and you have so many options at your fingertips.
I have noticed a difference in my routine which I’m really happy about. We all know the feeling of disappointment when we try something new and it doesn’t come out quite right. Every day there is a message on the front of my vitamin pack which I love. I also think the “Hi Khira” is so classy. It makes me feel important (lmao). The personalized message on the front of my vitamin pack is a nice touch too. It’s a great start to my day.
Finally, you’re able to track how often you take your supplements through their app. Really one of my favorite parts about the subscription. Similar to being in competition with myself, I like to make sure I maintain my streak.
Are you currently taking any vitamins? Would you consider taking Care/of?